- Mikasa concrete cutters have cutting depth range from 70mm to 170mm
- Attachable blade sizes are from 10” (254mm) to 18” (457mm).
- The various models are available to accommodate at any job site.
- The compact and light sizes walk-behind models make it easy loading or unloading.
Dust Collecting Type Dry Cutter
Examples of use:1. When using the asphalt blade
- Cutting the asphalt pavement of sidewalks and ditches for facility construction
- Pipeline construction of sewer pipes
- Section cutting jobs around light poles, guardrails and manholes
- Joint cutting (3-5 cm) in green concrete (within 72 hours after casting for unreinforced concrete)
- Facility construction of concrete (unreinforced) warehouses and sidewalks
- Safety switch and blade's cover sensor increasing safety work for operator
- Lifting hook help in transportation, lifting and loading by lifter or excavator.
- Depth cutting indicator allow constant checking of cutting depth.
- Smooth depth regulator easy to adjust.
- Stable 4-wheels undercarriage make easy to drive.
- Cyclone cleaner increase life of engines SHARKY 400/500.
SHARKY 500 (90kg)
|model||weight (kg)||dimensions (mm)||blade size [mm]||Cutting depth [mm]||Max blade RPM||Arbor size [mm]||Depth adjustment system||Cooling water tank [liter]||Power Source [PS]|